- This event has passed.
Forest Grove Concours d’Elegance
July 21, 2019
A Community Driven Concours
- In 1973 the Forest Grove Rotary Club created the Forest Grove Concours d’Elegance to raise funds for scholarships and community service projects.
- Held on the 3rd Sunday in July, on the campus of Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon (about 30 miles west of Portland). Over 300 antique, collector and special interest automobiles will be on display.
- The Concours has returned more than $1 million in projects to the community, which includes scholarships and financial aid to over 700 Washington County students to Pacific and other Universities.
- Hundreds of dedicated volunteers — young and young at heart, men and women, Rotary members, their families and non-Rotary workers — have spent a vast amount of time and effort to make the concours weekend a perennial success.
- The event features 52 classes of restored antique, classic and special interest cars. They are entered for judging, or just for display. Judging is based on quality and authenticity of restoration. Cars from every era of automotive history are represented, from the earliest horseless carriages to the latest sports cars.
- The setting for the Concours is the historic campus of Pacific University, founded in 1849. The tree shaded setting provides the perfect ambiance for walking among 300 of the finest vintage and collector automobiles.